Global Armoured Vehicles Market Report 2017
The continuing counter-offensive against Daesh in Iraq and Syria, conflicts in Yemen and the Lake Chad basin, tensions in the South China Sea, and the expansion of Russia's military have all put further pressure on governments to bolster military capabilities and armoured vehicle fleets. Active or planned armoured vehicle procurement programmes in almost every major and developing military force in the world are testament to that. All of these are explored in detail throughout Defence IQ’s 6th annual Global Armoured Vehicles Market Report (2017).
On a global scale, Defence IQ estimates that the armoured vehicles market will reach $15.17bn in 2017.
Analysis of our proprietary survey data shows that confidence in the global armoured vehicle market has rebounded after a temporary downturn, underpinned by steadily rising defence budgets, new contract opportunities and recent big ticket government investments.
In addition to an in-depth analysis of our survey data and a comprehensive overview of future programmes and requirements, the 80 page report also explores issues including:
- The continued demand for landmine/IED protection;
- The growing demand for Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) and Light Protected vehicles;
- The rise of Saudi Arabia and the UAE as the world's focal countries for armoured vehicles business;
- The increasing dangers of directed energy and other types of anti-vehicles systems;
- The pressures on military end-users and their expectations of the armoured vehicles market.
Download your complimentary copy of the report today and meet decision-makers from every region at this year's International Armoured Vehicles conference.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.